Friday, March 7, 2008

The Puppet Show

Look at the video and tell me what you think. Think about the music and tell what you see. Enjoy and Make it a Great Day!!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Ms.McBribe its anna t. i saw the vedio liked it and i think it was a person making things with their hands but it was really kool.
I thought you showed us that vedio at school on the tv when it was hooked up with your lap top.But anyway see ya on Monday. Oh!! How you derin?
Anna T.

Anonymous said...

sorry i forgot how to spell the thing that you put on the web

Anonymous said...

sorry i forgot how to spell the thing that you put on the web

anna t.

Anonymous said...

this is chris i will pass the test and i liked the puppet show

Anonymous said...

HI MRS.MCBRIDE THIS IS DAVID AND I LIKED THE PUPPET SHOW.


BY:DAVID ALLEN

Anonymous said...

Hello this is Tyler and I saw the video and I thought he was expressing art in other ways ,and I know I will pass

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.Mc.Bride. My comment is WHEN ARE U EVER GONNA SHOW US ANOTHER VIDEO?






YO #1 TEST PASSER JASLYN BAILEY

chrisa4546 said...

hey mrs mcbride i liked the puppet show and i will pass

Anonymous said...

Ms.Mcbride i like the puppet show a lot. Joffre Hunter

Anonymous said...

I also think that it calms your mind to. Joffre Hunter

Anonymous said...

Mrs.McBride I think it was a very very cooollll puppet show. JANSEN CHISLEY

Anonymous said...

TIS IS A REALLY GREAT VIDEO. JOSHUA JONES

Anonymous said...

Mrs. McBride the video was great and i enjoyed it .When are we going to get more videos. Jasmine M.

Anonymous said...

ms.mcbride that was a very good video.i saw a lot of animals and i saw one person.i enjoyed seeing that it was very cool


BY:BRITTNEY RICKS

Anonymous said...

malik it was funny!

Anonymous said...

i love that puppet show
jazzlynward