Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blog Fever

Wow, you guys are awesome. You all have met and exceeded the expectation. So lets get to work, we all know testing is next week and testing is a big thing but no worries I know you got it on lock.

The Assignment:

We all have challenges in our life, giants that stand in our way. Our giant next week is the LEAP and ILEAP test. So, I want you take a moment and think of one thing that you want to say to this test, this giant. What do say to get this giant out of your way? Exceed the Expectation!!
Make it a Great Day!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will say that i am not afraid of it and i know that i am going to pass the test.



BY:BRITTNEY RICKS

Anonymous said...

hey, Mrs.Mcbride its aaron and i say that the test is not going to be a giant test becuase i am smart and I KNOW I AM SMART and im gonna SLAM DUNK THAT TEST.




AARON ROBERSON

Anonymous said...

Hi ms.mcbride I'm Going to slam dunk that test and i am going to stomp on that test to.

Anonymous said...

The ILEAP Test is so easy, and i'm not afraid of it. From:Jasmine Moore

Anonymous said...

i say that i"m going to pass every part of that teat and make high scores. by diamond anderson

Anonymous said...

MS.MC BRIDE I would like to tell that test that its not going to be a problem and I would like to tell it to back off. This test is going to be the easiest test ever, and im going to exceed my expectation!!! joshua jones

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Mcbride, u best believe I'm gonna ram that LEAP and ILAEP test.Ya heard? by:Jaslyn Bailey

Anonymous said...

Hello Mcbride this is robrioze I like bloging. I nevered bloged in my life.This is fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Mcbride I am going to slam dunk that test and i'm going to stomp on that test. I also know that i am very smart.

Anonymous said...

Hello this is Tyler I already know i'm about to pass this test .So you will see me in the 6th grade.

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING MS.MCBRIDE THE ONLY THING I COULD SAY TO THAT IS THAT ITS NOT GOING TO BE A GIANT FOR LONG ONCE I GET THROUGH WITH IT BECAUSE I CAN KNOCK THAT TEST OUT THE PARK.



MARCUS HILL AND HAVE A GREAT DAY

Anonymous said...

Mrs.McBride I JANSEN C.is not worried about the LEAP and ILEAP test. By JANSEN B. CHISLEY

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs.Mcbride, just want to say I already know that i'm gonna pass the test I think the test will be the easiest test ever.So I WILL pass the test next week.

jazzlyn said...

I'm going to slam dunk that test March 10-14.I'm going to make mastry.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.McBride, thanks for letting us blog and I am going to pass that test.


By:David Allen have nice day.

Anonymous said...

I SAY WHEN IM DONE WITH THAT TEST ITS NOT GOING TO FEEL SO BIG IM GOING TO STOMP THAT TEST . I KNOW IM GOING TO PASS THAT TEST IM GOING TO SLAM DUNK THAT TEST AND IM GOING TO LEAP IN TO THE NEXT GRADE THAT TEST IS GOING TO BE SMOOTH I WILL PASS THAT TEST. joshua jones

Anonymous said...

HELLO MRS.MCBRIDE I KNOW IM GONNA PASS THE TEST BECAUSE I AM VERY SMART AND I JUST KNOW I WILL PASS THAT TEST I THINK THE TEST I GONNA BE VERY, V,ERY, VERY, VERY EASY IT MIGHT JUST BE THE EASIEST OF ALL ILEAP AND LEAP TESTS . I JUST HOPE I PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna T. have a great day mrs. mcbride

Anonymous said...

Ms.McBride I would just like to say that I will pass the Ileap test and make perfect score.




By:Farrah Rice

Anonymous said...

this is chris i forgot my password i will pass





christopher austin

Anonymous said...

Ms.McBride why you dont blog any more.





From Jazzlyn