Hello guys. I am real excited about blogging and I hope you are too. So your first assignment is to just sign in and say hello. Look forward to seeing your comments. Make it a great day.
Hello Mrs. McBride, I am Nicole Dodson and I teach in the READ 180 Lab at Robinson Elementary School. Thank you so much for inviting me to blog with your class.
what up Ms.Mcbride i love your blog page it is so wonderful i hope you have a great time with your blog page you is the best I LOVE IT GIRL. BY BRIANNA RUCKS
hi, i'm sorry I made a mistake on the first one I was trying to say I really like your blog man it's totally awesome i'm going to come everyday By:Payton Jackson
the is christopher austin i love your web site and i need 15 points so i want have a d in reading and i need to pull my grade up so i can get off of punishment
Mrs.Misbrid my name is Gracia Wesley the kids in your class are acting crazy I am not acting crazy the ones you know that is acting good they aer still good.
hey miss McBride i have my own email i love your class and i need 5 points added on.i am blogging from home isn't that cool you said i had to have to have permission to do this and i do.
Hello Joffre and Brittney, I am so excited about this blogging. It is so fun! I wonder what else Ms. McBride has in store for us. I 'll check back soon.
IMPRESSIVE GUYS! This seems as if it is going to be a wonderful way of communicating in your class. You guys are lucky to have Ms. McBride as your teacher! Keep up the good work! I, too, look forward to seeing the assignments you guys complete while blogging! BLOG ON!!!
HELLO Ms.MC Bride,its me Emmanuel CAPERS. You must be a mind reading person , because I didn't know you knew Iwas a spiritual dancer.Moma must have tld you. Did she??? BY Emmanuel Capers P.S. Love Yah
Hello I am William Scott I totally love bloging on her because it's so cool that I can up one of my own.I even think that it is fun to for everyone to do.
98 comments:
Hello Mrs. McBride,
I am Nicole Dodson and I teach in the READ 180 Lab at Robinson Elementary School. Thank you so much for inviting me to blog with your class.
N.Dodson
Hello I love your blog it is fun to get on it.
O.Anderson
Hi I am Ashley Blanche.I am 10 years old.
Ashley Blanche
Hello this is Kerenzo Credit.
Hello Ms.Mcbride my name is Shondel Banks and my favorite subject is spelling and reading
by;ShondelBanks
HELLO MS.MCBRIDE THIS CHRIS CALHOUN I GO TO ROBINSON ELEMENTARY.I LOVE READING IN YOUR CLASS.
HELLO,Mrs.Mc Bride I AM Emmanuel Capers I'm here beleive it or not. If you didn't know this i am a spiritual dancer.
Emmanuel Capers
Hey mrs.mc Bride one thing about my self is I like sports.
Shundarrius comanche
hi this is ashley thompson I like math and reading.
Ashley Thompson
hello, my name is DeMichael Spears. I am a game player.
by; DeMichael
Hi my name is Breanna Henderson and my favorite sport is basketball.
by; BreannaHenderson
Hi,I am Edward Wilson.I like your web page.
Edward Wilson.
hello mrs.mcBride I go to robinson Elementary my favorite subject is
Reading.I like soccer.
Hey my name is Keyania and it would be fun to see you but I got to go now so by by.
Keyania Evans
Hi my name is obryan grant.Iam in the fifth grade.
Hello Ms Mcbride my name is Charlene Skenandore and I love to read and I like Wisconson that is were I live.
by;CharleneSkenadore
hey my name is tamara owens .i am a student in MR. kline's homeroom.
tamara owens
Hi,Its me i really like blog man its totally awesome i'm going to come on everyday by:Payton Jackson
Hi it is me and i think this blog is so cool.When can we do the next one.
what up Ms.Mcbride i love your blog page it is so wonderful i hope you have a great time with your blog page you is the best I LOVE IT GIRL. BY BRIANNA RUCKS
HELLO,MY NAME IS JUKERRIA RICHARDSON AND I LOVE TO SING AND DANCE.
BY:YOUR FAVORITE STUDENT JUKERRIA
hi, i'm sorry I made a mistake on the first one I was trying to say I really like your blog man it's totally awesome i'm going to come everyday By:Payton Jackson
Hello I am Jasmine Moore. Thank u for giving us a chance to do this.
I will like communicating with you to Ms. Mcbride. Joffre' Hunter
HEY MRS.MCBRIDE. WHATS UP. IM REALLY BOARD. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO
PLEASE
Hi Ms.Mcbride my names Brittney Ricks and I am a radiant ram dancer.
BY;BRITTNEY RICKS
My name is Ja'Quez Elliott Elliott I am 11 years old.Your blog page is very cool.
HEY ITS AARON I LOVE YOUR BLOG PAGE
HELLO ITS MARCUS HILL ITS REALLY FUN TO BLOG ON YOUR PAGE.
hHi my name is Jaslyn Bailey. I'm 11 years old. I just want to say that your blog is really neat.
the is christopher austin i love your web site and i need 15 points so i want have a d in reading and i need to pull my grade up so i can get off of punishment
Hi MS.MCBRIDE its orlandar.mcgee sorry for the trouble I been giving you .LOVE ORLANDAR
MRS.MCBRIDE I am so excited about the new blog site .This is my first time bloging. BY JANSEN CHISLEY
Hi my name is Demarcus white.I need a dollar my birthday was saturday.
Hi i love you mrs. mcbride love malik.
Mrs.Misbrid my name is Gracia Wesley the kids in your class are acting crazy I am not acting crazy the ones you know that is acting good they aer still good.
Hi Ms.Mcbride this is Dion the sub keeps saying that me and malik are talking to each other
by;DionWoodfaulk
hi my name is jesseaca woods.
my favorite sport is basketball.
jesseaca woods
"Hello, Mrs.McBride this is Autumn Woods."
TivontaMcgee my age is 11,and my favorite sports is football.I love you being my teacher,because your kind and lovely.
hay mrs. mcbride its cheyenne.
hi i am destiny smiley. i love you very much and you are a great teacher.
Hi, Mrs.McBride this is Jazzlyn and I am at home.Blogging is my favorate thing to do.
Jazzlyn,
That is so cool that you are blogging at home.
Mrs. Dodson
hey miss McBride i have my own email i love your class and i need 5 points added on.i am blogging from home isn't that cool you said i had to have to have permission to do this and i do.
the chrisa4546 is ME CHRISTOPHER AUSTIN
Hello Mrs.Mcbride this is Tyler Jackson,and i'm at my house boared
Well,Mrs.Dodson were are you.By Jazzlyn Ward
Girlie,
I am at home blogging. Where are you? Isn't this neat? See you tomorrow at school. I think the LEAP pep rally is going to be so much fun!
Mrs. Dodson
Chris,
I think it is so cool that you have your own email address and that you are blogging from home!
Mrs. Dodson
Tyler,
I think it is so cool that you are blogging from home.
Mrs. Dodson
hi jazzlyn.i see you are at home bloging.lol
BY:BRITTNEY RICKS
Do you have another assignment for us Ms. Mcbride.
Hi mrs.dodson.i see you are in to bloging
BY:BRITTNEY RICKS
Hi mrs. dodson
What's up BRITTENY RICKS
Ms. Dodson i saw ur comment that u made about the pep rally that was so cool and u know that it's going to be so fun tomorrow
hi joffre
BRITTNEY
Hello Joffre and Brittney,
I am so excited about this blogging. It is so fun! I wonder what else Ms. McBride has in store for us. I 'll check back soon.
Mrs. Dodson
Hey shouldn't you guys be in bed. LOL!!! Check out the next blog good night.
Hi Britteny
IMPRESSIVE GUYS! This seems as if it is going to be a wonderful way of communicating in your class. You guys are lucky to have Ms. McBride as your teacher! Keep up the good work! I, too, look forward to seeing the assignments you guys complete while blogging! BLOG ON!!!
The Principal
I think I will like to blog with you. JOSHUA JONES
I think I will like to blog with you. JOSHUA JONES
I like blogging and thanks for letting me blog.
hello MS. MCBRIBE THIS IS DANIEL I LIKE THE BLOG PAGE. IT IS REALY FUN.I HOPE YOU ENGOY THE BLOG PAGE.
Hey Mrs.McBride this is David Allen and I loved the puppet show.Have a nice day!
BY:David Allen
Is anybody on her.
BY:David Allen
HELLO Ms.MC Bride,its me Emmanuel CAPERS. You must be a mind reading person , because I didn't know you knew Iwas a spiritual dancer.Moma must have tld you.
Did she???
BY Emmanuel Capers
P.S. Love Yah
WHAT'S UP MISS McBRIDE THIS IS LIL WAYNE JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT'S UP
HI Mrs.McBride what are our bouns points going to and I love your blog and for inviting to blog I love you
by AndrianThomas
hello mrs.mcbride this is ashley blanche.I like math,spelling.reading.and english.
from yours truly
ashley blanche
love him like i do was great
song when are you going
to put another song on there
the math part of the leap eas so eazy. to evryone love malik
mis.mcbride can you make me a blogger. malik
how you get lil wayne number?
love malik
way is anyone blogging?
the test was eazy
Hello I am William Scott I totally love bloging on her because it's so cool that I can up one of my own.I even think that it is fun to for everyone to do.
Hello McBride
My name is Sadie. Bet you do not know who I am. Love what you do with the children! Keep up the good work!
Hello Mrs.Mcbride it's William Scott I just want to say that your blog is so fantistic and great.
Hello Mrs.Mcbride it's William Scott I just want to say that your blog is so fantistic and great.
Hi Ms.Mcbride this is shondel and my favorite teacher is Ms.Mcbride and you are a smart teacher thank you for helping us threw this year.
BY;ShondelBanks
Did you ever find out who Sadie was, or are you not checking your blog mail? Luv you antyway!
Hello Mrs.Mcbride it's William Scott I just to say that your blog is improving because I bet it can be 10 out of 10.I wish we can do it for a while.
Hello it's William Scott and I'm a wreslting fan.
Whoa!Mrs.Mcbride these is William Scott and he is in the cool-zone.
I LOVED THE CHURCH MUSIC.
BY:DAVID ALLEN
I LOVED THE CHURCH MUSIC.
BY:DAVID ALLEN
Hello it's William Scott and we will slam dunk and pass that ILEAP Test and 5th Grade will go to 6th Grade! By;W.Scott
I'm William Scott and I'm a video gamer.
Your the best!William Scott
I want to be a professional wreslter someday.William Scott
HELLO, MRS.MC BRIDE I WANTED YOU TO KNOW I LOVE AND YOU ARE MY FAVORITE TEACHER IF ONLY YOU WERE NICER, HA,HA,HA, JUST PLAY'N.BUT SERIOUSLY BE NICER.
Emmanuel Capers
hello Ms.MC BRIDE I KNOW MOMMA YOLD YOU I WAS A SPIRITUAL DANCER I MEAN C'MON I'M NOT STUPID.
EMMANUEL CAPERS
MS. MC BRIDE I DON'T KNOW IF KNEW THIS BUT I WON PRIZE FOR SPELLING IN RUTON , MIRACLE TEMPLE CHURCH OF GOD IN CHRIST.
EMMANUEL CAPERS
Helllo this William Scott and your blog is cool.
Hello I'm William Scott and I am in the teacher zone.
Post a Comment