Monday, March 10, 2008

Love Him Like I Do

How about this video?

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats up mrs mcbride that video was awesome. i loved it please send more videos like that





AARON ROBERSON

Anonymous said...

MS. MCBRIDE THIS IS A VERY PLESENT VIDEO PLEASE POST MORE. JOSHUA JONES

Anonymous said...

Mrs.McBride I do love this somg From Daveyon

Anonymous said...

Mrs.McBride this is a very good video,I like it very much. JANSEN CHISLEY

Anonymous said...

ms.mcbride i love the vidoe but, i never heard it but, i like it. by kaylan

Anonymous said...

Mrs. McBride love that video it was awesome. Jasmine Moore

Anonymous said...

I like the song that you gat on your blog not but I gat to dome

o.anderson

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that video.It was AMAZING



BY:BRITTNEY RICKS

Anonymous said...

the video was all right i want more videos but better but liked it and i will pass the english part im a sorry it wont let me login





by:"Christopher Austin"

Joffre Hunter said...

`Ms.Mcbride i saw Mary Mary in the video.I really liked the video. Goodbye Ms.Mcbride

Anonymous said...

Thank You and have a blessed night Ms.Mcbride.

Anonymous said...

Mrs.McBride what made you put this video on here.

By:Jazzlyn Ward

Anonymous said...

yqhmdMrs.McBride. I Think the video you showed me was really cool.






Jaslyn Bailey

Anonymous said...

Hello mrs. Mcbride. ijust want to say that the video you showed was extremely awesome!!!!!!!





Sincerely:Jaslyn Bailey

Anonymous said...

i want you to put another video on there RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Ms.McBride its Marcus this video is off the chain for us to watch it, I believe it because Aaron keeps singing it.



By:Marcus Hill

Anna said...

hey mrs mcbride i liked the video please putmore on

Anna said...

mrs.mcbride i liked that video please put more

Anna said...

i just felt like putting something on cuz i was bored so anyway and again i loved that video byebye Mrs.McBride

Anonymous said...

I really loved the video,and when will you put more videos like that,From,Tyler

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!Love the video...Does this artist sing anything else?

Mrs. Dodson

Anonymous said...

This is from Tyler and when are you going to post anything new